Aspidogastrea

In Search of the Elusive Trematode... fergusma at topaz.cqu.edu.au
Thu Oct 10 18:17:56 EST 1996

Hello,

I am currently searching far and wide for wet or slide material of
Aspidogastrea (Trematoda; Platyhelminthes).  I  have contacted several museums,
but I'm having trouble locating Lissemysia sp. and Stichocotyle sp. for
histological, molecular and histochemical work, which I can't do on museum
specimens.  If anyone out there has some spare specimens or knows someone who
has specimens of any genus of Aspidogastrea they are willing to pass on to a
fellow researcher, could you please contact me at the e-mail address below.
I am quite willing to do collabortive work.

Sincerely,

Meryl Ferguson
Department of Biology
Central Queensland University