scabies help!!

S.T.F. Sham stfs1 at le.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 10:55:10 EST 1996

 hi!

 i was just wondering if anyone out there could help me. i am doing
apresentation on sarcoptes scabiei/ scabies next week and i am a bit
confused with the immunological response that this mite causes. something
about IgE and some cross reactivity thing.

 if there is some knowledgable person on this subject could you please
mail me a quick summary thing of what goes on? i have looked in papers
but they are all so confusing and tell me so many different things. also
i have only limited time.

 thank you for your time. any help greatly appreciated.

 please reply by email.