Mounting medium

Dr David I. Gibson D.Gibson at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 10:48:02 EST 1996

At 09:32 21/10/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Could anyone tell me what is the best mounting medium to use for mounting
>trematodes? I have used Permount before, but I am wondering if there is
>anything else out there that may work better.
>
>				Thank you
>
>				Ricky Fiorillo
>				raf3 at ra.msstate.edu

If you want the material to last  i.e. be archival, then you should use a
resin-based mountant, such as Canada balsam!

from
Dr David I. Gibson
Parasitic Worms  Division                         Tel. +44-(0)171-938-9485
Department of Zoology                               Fax. +44-(0)171-938-8754
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
UK

Work e-mail: dig at nhm.ac.uk