Book on Parasitology

CAC1 at CAC1 at
Tue Sep 3 15:57:10 EST 1996

chend at (Don Chen) wrote:

>Is there a good standard text on parasitology?  I would be interested
>in either a book from the standpoint of general descriptive
>information or one that deals with more molecular/biochemical aspects.

>Thanks for any infomation.

You might look for a text entitled "Animal Agents and Vectors of Human
Disease" (can't remember the author).  I believe it's been a standard
text for quite some time.  Not really good for molecular/biochemical
information but it does provide a very comprehensive overview of
parasites and diseases of clinical/veterinary interest.  I got as much
out of the book as I did out of the lectures.

		Curt Coman