Searching for a Byron Chaniotis

Mictlantecuhtli mrigby at
Sat Sep 7 20:07:23 EST 1996

: Hello all:  I am searching for the above named individual.  I may
: have mispelled his last name, but would appreciate knowing his
: where-abouts.  The last place he worked was at the Gorgas Institute
: in Panama many years ago. He is originaly from Greece and received
: his doctorate at UBC.
: Thanks

Here is his current address:

 		 Lab. Clin. Bacteriol. Parasitol. Zoonoses Geogr. Med., Med.
                  Sch., Univ. Crete, Iraklion, Crete, Greece.

Sorry for the abbreviations, that was taken from a Biosis listing of the following

 Chaniotis, B; Tselentis, Y. Water wells as a habitat of sand fly
 (Diptera: Psychodidae) vectors of visceral leishmaniasis in Greece.
 Journal of Medical Entomology 33 2 1996 0022-2585 269-270.

Mark Rigby