Parasites which alter host behavior

A. Kimo Morris morrisk at
Sun Apr 6 12:06:48 EST 1997

Incidentally, the Lafferty & Morris paper and the Adlard and Lester
paper are the only two papers that I know of which directly test the
behavior modification hypothesis IN THE FIELD.  All others that I know
of are either lab experiments, life history documentations, or
theoretical papers.  E-mail me directly if you wish to discuss this

Good luck.

-- Kimo

A. Kimo Morris              |
Department of Entomology    | Office   - (541)737-2453
Oregon State University     | FAX      - (541)737-3643
Cordley Hall 2046           | Internet - morrisk at
Corvallis,OR 97331-2907,USA |
"I hope that some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays
its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're
having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching" -- Jack Handy