amphipod-copepod

" V.N. Ivanenko", Slava ivanenko at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru
Fri Apr 11 07:08:56 EST 1997

I am a new user of this list and do not know about discussing
subject, but A. Kimo Morris wrote:

>The only marine amphipod-parasite system I know of deals with the
>dioecious parasitic beastie _Kronborgia_amphipodicola_ (Turbellaria,
>Neorhabdocoela).

     About 50 species of parasitic copepods have been described
from marine amphipods. For references see
     G.A. Boxshall & K. Harrison. 1988. New Nicothoid copepods
(Copepoda: Siphonostomatoida) from an amphipod and from deep-sea
isopods. Bull. Br. Mus. nat. Hist. (Zool.) 54(6): 285-299.

     Slava

---
(Slava) Viatcheslav N. Ivanenko,      Dept. Invertebrate Zoology
   Biology Faculty, Moscow State University, 119 899 Moscow, Russia
                  E-MAIL: ivanenko at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru
 *******[ fax: 7-(095)-292-65-11 Box N.8079, FOR COPEPODA ]********