Parasites which alter host behavior

A. Kimo Morris morrisk at
Thu Apr 10 18:09:23 EST 1997

Mark Rigby wrote:
> However, you should not forget the paper by Holmes and Zohar (1990),
> Pathology and Host behaviour.  ITs in a book, Parasitism and host
> behaviour from Taylor and Francis.

Mark's right.  Don't forget Holmes and Zohar (1990).  Oooh.  I hope
Holmes doesn't read this newsgroup and see that I forgot to include him.

-- Kimo

A. Kimo Morris              |
Department of Entomology    | Office   - (541)737-2453
Oregon State University     | FAX      - (541)737-3643
Cordley Hall 2046           | Internet - morrisk at
Corvallis,OR 97331-2907,USA |
"I hope that some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays
its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're
having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching" -- Jack Handy