Parasitic Protozoa

Omar O. Barriga barriga.2 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 16 23:38:06 EST 1997

In article <199704161100.HAA02791 at cpap.embrapa.br> alrida at cpap.embrapa.br ("Alberto M. R. Davila") writes:
>From: alrida at cpap.embrapa.br ("Alberto M. R. Davila")
>Newsgroups: bionet.parasitology
>Subject: Parasitic Protozoa
>Date: 16 Apr 1997 04:02:23 -0700
>Sender: daemon at net.bio.net

>Could any member tell me if the book Parasitic Protozoa is yet
>available ?

>Are there several editions by different authors ?

>Thanks in advance,

>Alberto M. R. Davila
>   EMBRAPA/CPAP

If you are talking about the multivolume book edited by Julius P. Keier
in the late 1970 or early 1980, there is a new edition edited by Kreier and
Baker starting in 1994. They have put out some 8 volumes already and a few
more should be coming soon.
By the way, the old book was very good but the new one is even better.
How are things in Brazil?

	Cheers!

			Omar O. Barriga