Parasitic Protozoa

Omar O. Barriga barriga.2 at
Wed Apr 16 23:38:06 EST 1997

In article <199704161100.HAA02791 at> alrida at ("Alberto M. R. Davila") writes:
>From: alrida at ("Alberto M. R. Davila")
>Newsgroups: bionet.parasitology
>Subject: Parasitic Protozoa
>Date: 16 Apr 1997 04:02:23 -0700
>Sender: daemon at

>Could any member tell me if the book Parasitic Protozoa is yet
>available ?

>Are there several editions by different authors ?

>Thanks in advance,

>Alberto M. R. Davila

If you are talking about the multivolume book edited by Julius P. Keier
in the late 1970 or early 1980, there is a new edition edited by Kreier and
Baker starting in 1994. They have put out some 8 volumes already and a few
more should be coming soon.
By the way, the old book was very good but the new one is even better.
How are things in Brazil?

			Omar O. Barriga