nematoda

Omar O. Barriga barriga.2 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:28:27 EST 1997

In article <AAzumMp852 at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru> list_env at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru ("dep.inv.zoology") writes:
>From: list_env at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru ("dep.inv.zoology")
>Newsgroups: bionet.parasitology
>Subject: nematoda
>Date: 21 Apr 1997 00:45:07 -0700
>Sender: daemon at net.bio.net

>Dear all,

>I am interested on nematodes and looking for a discussion list
>dealing with this group of animals.

>Thank you in advance.

>Slava Ivanenko,
>Dept. Invertebrate Zoology
>Biology Faculty, Moscow State University,
>119 899 Moscow, Russia

>E-MAIL: ivanenko at 1.inv.bio.msu.ru

Hi, Slava:
	I think you got the right group. But I feel that you
should start the discussion with some more specific question
or statement. You Russians have a long and distinguished
history in nematodology. I am sure it will be very easy for
you to think of some starting theme.
	Welcome to the group,

				Omar O. Barriga, DVM, PhD