leishmania resources???

Mark Doherty mdoherty at pop.niaid.nih.gov
Thu Aug 28 09:39:18 EST 1997

In article <34021f76.2912070 at news.demon.co.uk>, Qball wrote:

> I am looking for info (esp on-line) on leismania, particluarly the
> role of nitric oxide in the immune response to leismania.

While I can't recall any online sources for this specifically, I'd point
your browser at Medline and search on author for F W Liew.  While Dr Liew
is far from being the only player in describing the role of NO in
controlling leishmaniasis, his group has published many of the seminal
papers - and if you can get hold of them, they'll contain sufficient
references to get you started on the rest of the field.

Cheers, Mark