thanks for besnoitia info

Andres Zuniga azuniga at BIOLOGIA.UNIVALLE.EDU.CO
Wed Dec 3 12:18:09 EST 1997

Hi mi name is Olga Hernandez, and i'm the one who's been asking for info
on besnoitia molecular aspects. My partner on this incredible trip (as we
get more excited on our workd degree) is Andres Zuniga and he's also the
owner for this e-mail count, being also a thesis student on molecular
parasitology in the microbiology faculty at the Universidad del Valle,
Cali-Colombia.

We are a four student team working on different aspects of molecular
biology colombian endemic parasites. It's been a great deal to face whith
the requirements this kind of jobs demand from us, mainfully because of
the sometimes low conditions on the country's situations.

 Nonetheless, we'll keep on working mainly trying to caractherize the
ribosomal small subunit 18s in order to compare our sequences with the
other ones found up to this date.
Thanks for all the information you can supply to us, low i give a brief
description on the work performed by each of us at the lab, and the only
two emails counts available (we hope for the next year we all own a one)

Andres Zuniga: Two strains of Trypanosoma cruzi, both Colombian
Endemic,named Chaparro and Putumayo.
e-mail: azuniga at biologia.univalle.edu.co

Jenny Salas , Alex peniche and Olga hernandez  works on with the
Sarcocystidae Family, meaning different hosts, sarcosystis on Didelphis
marsupialis and Columbina talpacoti,for Jenny and Alex; and as for me in
lizards.
e-mail: peniche at biologia.univalle.edu.co

Thanks a lot to all the ones who can provide us more information, and for
the one already given!!!