worm around the jugular

Douglas J. Connor dougzen at HUMBOLDT1.COM
Sun Feb 2 13:19:14 EST 1997


I've just finished reading the thread re: the parasite in the vein and 
couldn't help but notice how very quickly in the correspondence that the 
parasitologists who responded to Claire became psychiatrists. I would 
like to point out that the learned researchers (or physicians) are 
limited to their own experiences and education and that in this world not 
everything is yet known. Why do they so quickly jump to the conclusion 
that this person has parasitosis? They do so because they have determined 
that it is more than likely that the patient has already visited a 
physician (or two or three) and that the physician probably hadn't been 
able to determine the existence of a parasite, therefore the homeopathic 
approach. Part of the description of parasitosis is that a person with 
this "disease" generally has seen a number of physicians none of which 
had made a diagnosis. The assumption made here is that since nobody has 
seen this parasite then it doesn't really exist. How seriously do you 
think that anyone is going to take this patient after this diagnosis?
 My feeling is that there probably are many parasites or fungi (or 
whatever) that have slipped the eye of doctors and researchers and that 
the diagnosis of parasitosis is for the most part counter- productive. 
Myself and my fiance have been afflicted with something resembling a 
parasite for the last two and a half years. It is also in our house, 
clothes etc. We have been to clinics and dermatologists and have had some 
of the best in health care "glance" at us. As our conditions have 
worsened we visited doctor after doctor expecting that eventually one 
would become interested in our symptoms would order stool samples and 
blood tests, skin samples, anything. Not a chance. They took "our 
samples" (of what we didn't know) and sent them out to a lab where there 
were no parasites found. Even though the lab indicated that there were a 
number of unusual occurences (thickening of scalp, etc.) these things 
could have been as a result of the patient's own rubbing or probing and 
therefore the logical conclusion is that the parasite must not exist. My 
feeling is that the diagnosis of "parasitosis" is a professional way of 
saying "I don't know" and am too busy to try and find out. 
 Therefore, I believe that most cases diagnosed as parasitosis are 
diagnosed by physicians and not by psychologists, and that they are 
most likely misdiagnosed.
  By the way, our symptoms include hair loss, a whitish substance which 
blends in with the scalp and skin and which has little holes in it and 
which also has very long hairs, still growing, buried in it. We have 
found, seemingly in abundance both in our environment and in our hair, 
small beetles (staphylinidae) and most recently small,flat, reddish-brown 
organisms about the size of an eyelash (some have been larger) which also 
have little hairs or spikes equally distributed along each side from 
one end to the other. We get itchiness, enexplained sores,cuts, swelling 
under (or of) the skin, a buildup of an oily substance on our skin and in 
our environment, and an exceptional amount of debri in our hair. Our 
house and clothes require constant cleaning from the unusual amount (and 
quality) of lint and s sticky, orange/brown substance that is everywhere. 
My granddaughters each seem to have similar things happening to them and 
we're somewhat concerned about where this is leading us. 
  Thanks for letting me air my thoughts.  
 Douglas Connor 
 e-mail> dougzen at humboldt1.com



More information about the Parasite mailing list