Qualified physician parasitologists

Alpenrose alpenrose at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 17:09:42 EST 1997

I wrote recently about my problem of an unidentified worm infestation and
have received two types of replies:
1) those who have the same thing in common and have sympathised with me
and have expressed their concern and have made certain recommendations
(not all necessarily valid) but with undoubted kindness.
2) those who are furious with so-called dermatologists (supposedly
experienced) who have suddenly declared themselves psychiatrists and
diagnosed the problem as parasitosis.  These new-found dermopsychiatrists
will do anything to get themselves off the hook, maybe by suggesting that
a course of pimozide tablets with counselling will help.  Otherwise they
are in the pay of Glaxo and recommend that Dermovate is the universal
panacea (this sentence without prejudice!)

Q: Is there an understanding Dermatologist in UK who is willing to listen
(above all) and take things from square one?