IL-12 in parasitic infections -Reply

Mon Feb 24 13:16:37 EST 1997

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:56:06 -0600
From: Stephen Kayes <SKAYES at>
To: BIP559 at
Subject: IL-12 in parasitic infections -Reply

IL-12 has been extensively studied in both schistosomiasis and leishmaniasis.  I suggest a quick trip to the
library and do a medline search of  IL-12 and either of these two disease entities.

Good Luck.

Steve Kayes

Stephen G. Kayes, Ph.D                          Ofc: (334) 460-6768
Professor                                                   FAX: (334) 460-6771
Structural and Cellular Biology; 2042 MSB
University of South Alabama College of Medicine
Mobile, AL  36688-0002

E-mail: kayes at

>>> R.P.Saunders <BIP559 at> 2/20/97  11:48 am >>>
I am studying for an M.Sc. in Molecular Parasitology at Salford
University. I have present a talk and poster on the subject of IL-12 in
parasitic infection.

Would anyone be able to suggest any useful references?