worm around jugular

claire medusa at pop.erols.com
Wed Jan 1 12:10:50 EST 1997

Dear parasitologists:   I have a net friend who has been attempting to
deal with a rather large worm that has been growing in size and really
constricting one if the veins in his neck.   He has been trying some
homeopathic treatments  orally with limited success...it would seem
that growth has been inhibited or slowed but nothing that has shaken
this sucker loose.   Logic tells me that there might be a number of
substances either allopathic or homeopathic that if injected directly
into the critter could kill the bugger without doing harm to the blood
stream or the patient.    Any comments or recommendations please...

thanks  claire.