worm around jugular

Luscombe99 luscombe99 at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 17:05:31 EST 1997

Hmmmmm.....logic would also suggest that your friend should be seen by
someone who can properly diagnose and treat this "worm" (if in fact it
exists at all).   Forgive me if I sound skeptical, but this sounds
flaky--and your friend's reliance on homeopathy just adds fuel to my
doubts.  The world is full of healthy people who think they're infected
with parasites, and there are plenty of completely bogus books out there
which support this absurd notion (e.g., The Cure for All Cancers by Hulda
Regehr Clark).  There certainly are parasites which exist under the skin,
but the idea that your friend is aware of a parasite wrapped a vein in his
neck sounds like something out of the X-Files.  Tell him to see a
physician.

Dr. Bob Garrison
Sacramento, CA