worm around jugular

claire medusa at pop.erols.com
Fri Jan 3 22:25:02 EST 1997

Ok.....A little bit of an update and correct....

first the gentleman was diagnosed by an allopathic dr. and also has
hodgkins.  During a procedure in which they explored one of the lymph
nodes they found a parasite.   Apparently the gentleman is avoiding
mainstream dr. due to the difficult time he had during this procedure.
And I must correct myself in the use of the word homeopathy....
I *should* have said herbal medicines....
Whether one agreees with alternative medicines or no tis not the
subject at issur ehere but rather the curiosity of what "modern"
mainstream drs would do.... if they gave medication then how does the
parasite of this size extracate itself from its current position? One
presumes it just doesn't flush away with the flow of the blood...

#Dear parasitologists:   I have a net friend who has been attempting
#deal with a rather large worm that has been growing in size and
really
#constricting one if the veins in his neck.   He has been trying some
#homeopathic treatments  orally with limited success...it would seem
#that growth has been inhibited or slowed but nothing that has shaken
#this sucker loose.   Logic tells me that there might be a number of
#substances either allopathic or homeopathic that if injected directly
#into the critter could kill the bugger without doing harm to the
blood
#stream or the patient.    Any comments or recommendations please...

#thanks  claire.