Heterophiidae identification

Alexander M. Gorbushin alex at histo.bio.pu.ru
Fri Jan 24 02:14:09 EST 1997

Can anyone advise me literature on species identification of genus
Cryptocotyle (Trematoda: Heterophiidae)? I've got infected mudsnails
Hydrobia ulvae shedding cercariae and maritae (adult worms) from the same
larva clones.

Alexander M. Gorbushin      Dept. of Invertebrate Zoology,
                            Faculty of Biology & Soil Sci.,
                            St.Petersburg State University,
                            Universitetskaja nab. 7/9,
                            199034, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA

e-mail: alex at histo.bio.pu.ru
fax:  +7 812 218 08 52 (please include full post address)