Antique Cottage Physician

Digital books mk95528 at navix.net
Fri Jan 24 15:39:54 EST 1997

The Cottage Physician a very rare and expensive sought after 646 page
antique book just jammed with incredible research info (bunch of
information using plants too). It is now entirely converted into an
Acrobat PDF book and preserved forever. Each page (digital picture)
looks and feels just like the original only now digital pages are
turned.  Thanks to our new Acrobat software upgrade from Adobe, we can
now have more information yet on a  single CD-ROM because of the
compression (now 659mb).  Check out all the antique books turned
digital so far at our web site. Thank you for your time, interest, and
help preserving this information for all time. Feel free to e-mail us
anytime for more details.

Richard and Margie
http://www.alice.net/rarebooks