PARASITES SEAWOLFES/SEALS

CHICLLA SALAZAR ARMANDO 9212017 at LI.URP.EDU.PE
Mon Jan 27 17:57:58 EST 1997

DEARS  FRIENDS :
                                I  AM  A YOUNG SCIENTIST INTERESTED
IN OBTAINING INFORMATION CONCERNING INVESTIGATIONS FOCUSED ON
SEAWOLFES/SEALS , SPECIALLY PARASITOLOGIC WORKS.
                                IN MY COUNTRY WORKS ARE SCARCE IN
THIS FIELD, THAT IS WHY I AM DOING A PROYECT INVESTIGATION FOCUSED ON
THE PARASITOLOGIC FAUNA OF THIS MAMMALS, HAVING FOUND,MANY SAMPLES ON
LARVAL AND ADULTS  STAGES,
SO ANY INFORMATION CONCERNED WILL BE HELPFUL.
  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

                                         Bsc.ARMANDO CHICLLA SALAZAR
                                        UNIVERSIDAD RICARDO PALMA

                                    FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS BIOLOGICAS