trichrome problems

dejmw dejmw at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:21:01 EST 1997

Our parasit lab is experiencing problems with our trichrome stain.
We recently changed manufacturers and that might be part of the problem.
I had some literature entitled "What's wrong with my Trichrome?", but,
unfortunately I am not able to find it.  It was excellent, only 3 pages
long but it gave great tips such as, "if the background is too pink
then you left it in the clearing agent too long".  I'm not sure if
that's correct because I no longer have the info.
 Does anyone know how to trouble shoot the trichrome??? I would really
appreciate any information, or info on where to find it.
Thanking you in advance.
  June