Tryps culture/propagation

Alberto M. Rivera Davila - CPAP alrida at sede.embrapa.br
Sat Jun 14 12:25:01 EST 1997

Dear Dr. Upton,

Thanks for your reply. I will contact Drs. Desser (Toronto), Woo (Guelph) and
Jones (UPEI) for further information. May I take this opportunity to ask
about the research interest on the phylogeny/molecular systematic of
trypanosomes of fishes and reptiles ?

Thanks again for your time !

Alberto M. R. Davila
EMBRAPA/CPA-Pantanal