Practical training

Raed Abu Dawud abudawud at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 20 09:53:15 EST 1997

Hello everybody!!!

Does anybody knows where I can get a possibility to make practical
training abroad from Germany for getting more experiences in research
and improuving my english. I am a biology student in Munich. My subjects
are genetics, neurobiology, biochemistry and zoology. I have finished my
3rd year. It would be very great if someone could give me informations
about possibilities for getting a place for practical training or
assisting in labours.
Very much greater than that would be if you could offer me such a place!

Thank you very much!!!

                           Raed Abu Dawud

e-mail: <abudawud at informatik.uni-muenchen.de>