info re- blasocystic hominis

Omar O. Barriga barriga.2 at osu.edu
Fri Jun 20 23:51:00 EST 1997

In article <8B80A53381065E7C%8B80A53381065E7C at lshtm.ac.uk> graham.clark at LSHTM.AC.UK (Graham Clark) writes:
>From: graham.clark at LSHTM.AC.UK (Graham Clark)
>Newsgroups: bionet.parasitology
>Subject: Re: info re- blasocystic hominis
>Date: 17 Jun 1997 02:10:45 -0700
>Sender: daemon at net.bio.net

>mark rosal <rosal at mail.netshop.net> writes:

>>Hello to everyone, I have rather peristent case of blasocystis hominis,
>>and the regular medicines- such a flagy don't seem to be able to get rid
>>of it. Can any body help me on this one. I am willing to look at any
>>thing if it can specifically knock this bug out. Any and all
>>information, suggestions, contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
>>--- mark rosal

(Response by Graham Clark deleted)

>Graham Clark
>____________________
>C. Graham Clark, Ph.D.
>Department of Medical Parasitology,
>London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
>Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, England, G.B.
>e-mail: g.clark at lshtm.ac.uk
>=00

I agree completely with Graham but I would like to advise you to look into
the possibility that you have been successfully treated but keep reinfecting
yourself.
Examine carefully your habits and environment and see whether you are
constantly exposed to human fecal contamination.

		Good luck,

				Omar O. Barriga