About cysticercosis...

JAVIER AMBROSIO jrah at SERVIDOR.DGSCA.UNAM.MX
Mon Mar 3 09:55:34 EST 1997

Regards

	Some days ago I posted a message about cysticercosis in ortodhox jewish
people but I posted the citation without number. This is the complete
citation:

Schantz et al. Neurocysticercosis in an Orthodox Jewish community in New
York City. New Engl.J.Med. 327, 692-695. 1992.

	Additionaly, I want to strongly recommend you to revise other recent
one:

  96094810
  Seroprevalence of cysticercosis in an Orthodox Jewish community.
  Moore AC; Lutwick LI; Schantz PM; Pilcher JB; Wilson M; Hightower AW;
Chapnick EK; Abter EI; Grossman JR; Fried JA; et al
  Division of Parasitic Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
  Am J Trop Med Hyg  (UNITED STATES)  Nov 1995  53 (5) p439-42  ISSN:
0002-
9637
  Language: ENGLISH
Document Type:   JOURNAL ARTICLE