Tapeworms

Mike an14382 at anon.nymserver.com
Tue Mar 4 23:34:42 EST 1997

I would like to know about any potential application there is of
beneficial impact of tapeworms on humans, or for that matter, any other
animals.  Can they help me diet?  Is there any documented evidence or
information on any sort of symbiotic relationship between tapeworms and
humans, or any other animal.  They clear the gut... the intestines, right?
What precisely do they eat?  I would be gratified if someone truly
knowledgeable on the subject could make some comments.

Presumably if they live from one host to the next, one of the host animal
they live in must not be considerably disadvantaged by this...