Parasites

earthling2 at bigfoot.com earthling2 at bigfoot.com
Mon Mar 17 10:00:18 EST 1997

>All of which adds up to absolutely nothing.

>OK, you've told us you've got a maximum of 2.88 megs of data (2 diskettes)
>but what _IS_ it?
>
>Any scientist, hell, any research student will have quite a lot of "rare
>data" that won't EVER be made public. Usually, the reason is that the data
>is either crap, shows sloppy methodology that the scientist would rather not
>have associated with his name, or perhaps the scientist just hasn't the time
>for that data.
>
>Almost anyone who reads this forum can sound off about "rare data", then;
>what "id like to know is some detail of WHAT that data is...

Maybe some others that have read this post of yours that have a copy
in their possession now can help answer your questions. Or maybe you
will just have to talk yourself out of the information all together
(very typical when free is not involved), are you typical? Everyone
that has a copy already is very delighted, and they are running depts
of institutes and universities, so I know better.
I have been collecting rare books since the sixties, and I have
antique books stacked in a storage area completely full. The area is
large enough to park a large car comfortably. Of all these rare books,
I found the best write-up in the late 1890's and the best picks of all
the antique illustrations to choose from for clip art. It is
absolutely the best information from that era from these sources. You
do not have this kind of information, especially the history that goes
way back. This area of re-search is lagging so far behind, about the
only thing that has changed in the area this diskette contains is some
of the terminology. But that is ok, it is your choice. Down with up.