Parasites

Dan Holdsworth drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 08:02:11 EST 1997

In article <33331d05.7495669 at news.navix.net>, earthling2 at bigfoot.com writes:
>I have just finished 2 diskettes (full) of very rare data that has
>been totally innacessable until now. From antique sources now turned
>into an electronic book (Acrobat 3.0). The rest is scanned black and
>white illustrations (tif) of what the critters look like. All from
>antique sources and all copyright free too. You just can't get this
>clip art and data anywhere else, period. Now you can quit wading thru
>all the bull and get real information on this topic, that is is you
>are brave enough to really know and take action. (-:
>For more info to get these diskettes, e-mail me and I will send you
>the necessary info.

All of which adds up to absolutely nothing.

OK, you've told us you've got a maximum of 2.88 megs of data (2 diskettes)
but what _IS_ it?

Any scientist, hell, any research student will have quite a lot of "rare
data" that won't EVER be made public. Usually, the reason is that the data
is either crap, shows sloppy methodology that the scientist would rather not
have associated with his name, or perhaps the scientist just hasn't the time
for that data.

Almost anyone who reads this forum can sound off about "rare data", then;
what "id like to know is some detail of WHAT that data is...

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a