Help ! I have body lice (I think)

kissel at mail.act.net kissel at mail.act.net
Wed Mar 19 01:15:50 EST 1997

I've had these little bugs biting me while i'm trying to sleep since
about April 15th, 1996.  I can't see them because they're too small, but
they leave little red bite marks and are extremely annoying.  I've tried
everything to get rid of them, permerthrin spray, rid shampoo, nix
shampoo, vacuuming, plastic liners around the mattresses, washing the
mattress down with rubbing alcohol, doing the laundry in hot water and
then placing it in sealed garbage bags until needed, etc.  Nothing seems
to work.  I wish I knew if anybody else has the same problem, D.C. area