Suggestion for labs

Michael J. Bumbulis mjb10 at po.CWRU.Edu
Wed Mar 19 20:33:53 EST 1997

I'm in the process of developing a parasitology course for
undergraduate biology majors.  Eventually, I want to include
a laboratory to supplement the lectures.  Part of the lab would
include identifying all the little critters under the microscope,
but I also wanted to include some experiments that could be
conducted in the 15-week period and that aren't going to infect
any careless students.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
The more specific the better.  Thanks.

Oh yeah, one more thing.  Since text book publishers have been
merging, it's getting harder and harder to find a good
parasitology text.  Anyone know any good texts that are still
being published?