Suggestion for labs

REDRIVR redrivr at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 12:18:50 EST 1997

Michael,
     Read your comment on developing a course for Parasitology.  We are
Red River Scientific, based in Plano, Texas, and represent a number of
companies specializing in innovative products for Micro. and Parasit..

     We have such items as:  Cryptosporidium, Pneumocystis, Isospora and
Microsporiddium slides;  protozoa slides (both stained and unstained);
stained (or unstained) tissue and blood parasite slides;  PVA protozoa
smears; 3ml formalin fixed suspensions of Helminth ova & larvae and 3ml
protazoa suspensions.

    We usually don't try to find business on the net, but I truly suspect
that our products would make your life easier while you set up your
teaching lab.

     We can be reached at (800) 862-8345 or by e-mail at REDRIVR at aol.com.

     If you're interested, let us have your address and we'll be happy to
mail you literature.

    We will NOT waste your time.

Jim Roberts
President