Schistosoma, Plasmodium or Leishmania, anyone? -Reply

Thu Mar 27 11:19:53 EST 1997

To: Sisgail

Without knowing who you are and what your intentions are regarding acquisition of infected snails,
I am somewhat adverse to giving out this information.  However, the NIH has a program and I am
willing to let you talk to the woman in charge.  She is super nice and the program works well and is
fast and efficient.

To get infected snails with S. mansoni contact:

Mitzi  M. Sereno
Contract Project Officer
Parasitology and International Programs Branch
National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD  20892

Ph. (301) 496-2544

Steve Kayes