Very Rare

mk95528 at navix.net mk95528 at navix.net
Thu Mar 27 17:30:57 EST 1997

DON'T UNDER ESTIMATE THIS

I just stumbled onto your web page and thought I would let you know I
have 3 diskettes of very rare Antique copyright free data and Graphics
(TIF) about parasites that is remarkable. Re-searchers, Scientists,
Doctors, Parasitoligists are going nuts over this antique data. You
might want to get yourself a copy too.
If you have e-mail that can accept attachments, I can send you a
sample graphic (Gif) otherwise I am only charging $6.00 for this one
time buy of data and graphics on IBM 1.44 diskettes. This is a limited
time offer, don't procastinate.
Send to;

Margie Krick
2425 Chicago Avenue
Box  66
Plattsmouth, Ne. 68048

Also have tons of Antique Engravings of Plant Clip Art now stored on
CD-ROM. There has not been a real source of plant clip art until now.
Also from 20 antique vet books, I turned 3 of them digital. The Horse
info training, care, etc., is fantastic. All kinds of stuff!