Wanting information on head lice

The Hitchcocks hitchcws at phoenix.net
Thu Mar 27 14:34:53 EST 1997

Hi Lois,
I am not knowledgeable re: temp sensitivity of head lice, but thought
you might be interested in hearing that several years ago I read a
woman's personal account of her first-hand experience with them. (It may
have been in Redbook, it was a doctors' office magazine collection.)

ANyway, it was awhile before she discovered the cause of her itching -
she at first attributed it to the aftermath of getting a permanent.
Everyone in the house EXCEPT THE TEENAGE SON shared this condition, and
her doctor reasoned that he may have escaped because he was in the habit
of blow drying his hair holding the hair dryer about 1 inch away.

teresa