Parasite Data (very rare)

mk95528 at navix.net mk95528 at navix.net
Thu Mar 27 23:25:57 EST 1997

I have 3 diskettes of very rare Antique copyright free data and
Graphics (TIF) about parasites that is remarkable. Re-searchers,
Scientists, Doctors, Parasitoligists, etc., are going nuts over this
antique data and Engravings. You might want to get yourself a copy
too.
If you have e-mail that can accept attachments, I can send you a
sample graphic (Gif) otherwise I am only charging $6.00 for this one
time buy of data and graphics on  3 IBM 1.44 diskettes. This is a
limited time offer.

Sincerely;

Margie