toxoplasmosis help!

DADT2243 dadt2243 at aol.com
Wed May 7 08:15:40 EST 1997

I am looking for individuals recently diagnosed with toxo(non HIV).  Does
anyone  have any ideas on where(country, region) to find large(?) groups
of individuals?  I was told France is a good starting point, but from what
I can find out everyone already has IgG antibodies and the positives
happen at a young age. I am trying to collect IgM antibodies.

I need to collect large volumes of IgM antibody, so I plan on asking the
individuals to be plasmapheresed at a FDA licensed facility in Atlanta.  I
would pay there expenses(air fare, hotel, food, plus a stipend)

Can anyone give me some leads on where to go hunting?