Killing Spores / Molds / Mildews, etc.

Joe DUFU Agro DUFU611 at
Tue Nov 4 22:29:24 EST 1997

I assume Athlete's foot and jock itch and other "warm, wet" skin
problems are caused by parasites such as molds, etc.

Is there a detergent or product (that's frugal" that can be added to a
load of wash - color or white - to kill these parasites?

I know...  Somewhat off tpoic, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to
ask this besides a frugal newsgroup I use...  I'm still looking though.

- Joe  (611ATattDOTnet or remove the DUFU from reply address)

If you are involved in the martial arts, wrestling, or even Judo - let
me know.
We spar here in NJ once a month or so...  We need YOU!

If you wanna learn, we can teach you some stuff...

"Children today are tyrants.  They contradict their parents, gobble
their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
Socrates about 2000 years ago...

president at
postmaster at
postmaster at