Homeopathy and Parasites:

Stephen Kayes skayes at USAMAIL.USOUTHAL.EDU
Wed Oct 1 13:31:40 EST 1997

Homeopathy and Parasites:

Jake:

Let me make it very clear that I don't support or promote this stuff I am about to point you to.  It
was called to my attention by Dr. J. Mau who also, I believe, does not endorse it.  The prices are
quite exorbitant and the science behind it is some of the worst I have ever seen.  With that
caveat, point your browser to:

        http://206.98.106.40/~parasite/dp.cfm?dno=707701

If, after you have read what this person and their pyramid scheme have to say, please feel free to
return to this forum and ask as many questions as you like.  Good Luck with your quest.

Steve Kayes

Stephen G. Kayes, Ph.D                       Ofc: (334) 460-6768
Professor                                                   FAX: (334) 460-6771
Structural and Cellular Biology; 2042 MSB
University of South Alabama College of Medicine
Mobile, AL  36688-0002

E-mail: kayes at sungcg.usouthal.edu