Homeopathy and Parasites:

Omar O. Barriga barriga.2 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 1 19:17:28 EST 1997

>Jake:

>Let me make it very clear that I don't support or promote this stuff I am about to point you to.  It
>was called to my attention by Dr. J. Mau who also, I believe, does not endorse it.  The prices are
>quite exorbitant and the science behind it is some of the worst I have ever seen.  With that
>caveat, point your browser to:

>        http://206.98.106.40/~parasite/dp.cfm?dno=707701

>If, after you have read what this person and their pyramid scheme have to say, please feel free to
>return to this forum and ask as many questions as you like.  Good Luck with your quest.

>Steve Kayes

Steve:
	Thank you for calling our attention to this web page. I read it and now I
don't know whether to laugh or cry.  It seems to me that, as parasitologists
and educators, we should not let that kind of information go unchallenged.
Many people could be missled by it!  I don't know what to do about it but any
idea will be welcome. In the meanwhile, spreading the information among
professional parasitologists, the way Steve did,  may be useful.
			Omar O. Barriga