NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO LIVE FOREVER

Chris gabba at powerup.com.au
Thu Oct 16 03:33:13 EST 1997

Alex Yuan C Chiu <alexchiu2 at hotmail.com> wrote in article
<01bcda47$bc27f640$5ff22399 at itjfvkli>...
> NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO STAY PHYSICALLY YOUNG FOREVER

Is this messing with DNA?  Or that hormone which will halt and revert the
ageing process.  It wouldn't be legal.  Or maybe it would.  Never dying
workforce.  Never dying tax payers!  But where will we fit the newborn?  We
have options... a) go to war and kill lots of people so the survivors can
live longer hehe  makes HEAPS of sense b) Chew the moon and mars up (titan
as well) like we did the earth and move there or c) make MIR a big resort
:)

Chris

-  What a stupid post