Clinical picture of SPARGANOSIS needed

Andreas Hassl andreas.hassl at univie.ac.at
Thu Sep 4 07:35:14 EST 1997

Dear colleague,
writing an article on zoonosis I urgently need a picture (electronic or hard copy)
of the clinical signs of a human sparganosis (infection with Spirometra sp.).
In case of a publication the picture will be shown only once and the name
(and affiliation) of the photographer will be mentioned.
If you can help me . . .  please call or e-mail.

Andreas Hassl, PhD
Clinical Institute of Hygiene      tel: +43 1 40490 238
Kinderspitalgasse 15               fax: +43 1 403 8343 90
A-1095        Vienna
   ***AUSTRIA***