Decaying Family

pjstec at concentric.net pjstec at concentric.net
Sun Sep 7 12:11:40 EST 1997

Me my wife & son have an assortment of parasites dwelling in & around us.
Add three half eaten dogs and a pot belly pig to that list. They have a
couple critters to. Large " worms" small larva	just for fun picking,
flying biting cant see em but there things. Hands and feet are reserved
for either larger white larva , or worms.My joints feel pretty good to
after messing with the leg dwellers. Digging after flying "biters" in my
furniture. Fleas, & strange eggsare for the floor of course, along with
black, orange, white and "inbetweens" colors of eggs and larva . White
stalks or wormes that shoot out spores, and the ever enjoyable clawlike
"spikes". Fron and back yard phenomenon similar critters. Long black,
brown "hairs", oblong round flat etc. on and on . The whole month before
that include death of my grand father- 19th, my b day -27, death of my
great grandmother- 4 hours after my birth, great grand father- 4 years
earlier, 31st- chain & ball anniversary and birth of my son, b day of
wifes grand mother(died 22nd), step sister anniversary of her murder-22,
also burial of my grand father, on and on .Lots of other stuff that would
take up to much time to mention. Incredibly heightend senseetivety to
"other side". Ability to see things very easely, when other people cant
see, or see with diffeculty. It took my wife 2 days to see my little pet
worms, I started to think I was going crazy. (still am sometimes) We dont
do drugs or screww people over, we are the ones that always seem to get
screwed. No black magick, satanisim ,( or even christeanity on my part,)
29 years old(Wife to)6 year old very