trypanosomes newsgroup ?

Alberto M R Davila alrida at cpap.embrapa.br
Thu Sep 11 17:53:34 EST 1997

> To:            parasitology at net.bio.net
> From:          Patrick.Brossard at etudiants.unine.ch
> Subject:       trypanosomes newsgroup ?
> Date:          5 Sep 97 11:03:20 MET

> i'm actually working on trypanosomes and i want to know if there are newsgroups
> on trypanosome.
> regards

Dear Patrick,

You may find useful the info I am annexing. It refers to the
TRYPLINK-L discussion list. Unfortunately, I unknow any
usenet-newsgroup on trypanomes.

Hope this helps,

Alberto M. R. Davila
EMBRAPA/CPA-Pantanal

***********

The Internet Discussion List on Hemoparasites called TRYPLINK-L was
created in February 1996. It is coordinated by Roberto Aguilar M. S.
Silva and me, and its principal goal is to facilate the information
exchanges between all researchers working on hemoparasites, with a
particular emphasis on salivarian trypanosomes. It has been the
virtual headquarters of the First World Meeting on Salivarian
Trypanosomes by Internet (FWMST by Internet-1996) and probably will
develop the same role for the Second World Meeting on Salivarian
Trypanosomes by Internet (early 1998).There are, currently, more than
150 TRYPLINK-L subscribers and we would be very happy to have you as a
new TRYPLINK-L member.

    For subscribing in TRYPLINK-L send an e-mail to:

listserver at cenargen.embrapa.br

and write on the first line of message:

subscribe tryplink-l name and lastname