Bionet Protista is Back

Mark Farmer farmer at EMLAB.CB.UGA.EDU
Mon Sep 29 08:06:15 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues,

The Bionet Protista newsgroup is back.

Basically all future messages will be forwarded to me and I will then
pass the appropriate ones (i.e. all those that are related to valid
scientific or protistan oriented topics) to the group. We should thus
be able to eliminate all the quick money scams and www.perverts.com
websites.

To use the newsgroup simply continue to send your messages to:

protista at net.bio.net

Do NOT send messages intended for the newsgroup directly to
me as I will not be able to distinguish personal messages
from those that are intended for a broader audience.

Thanks for all of your patience, hopefully we can now make this a vital
forum once again.

Mark Farmer
Protista Newsgroup Moderator