Junk mail

Gerald L. McLaughlin, Ph.D gmclaugh at iupui.edu
Tue Apr 28 09:31:43 EST 1998

Linda et al-

See my posting to Glen Scoles.  Graham Clark is working on this; sorry for
the delays.

Jerry
Gerald McLaughlin

At 07:16 AM 4/28/98 -0700, Linda Goossen wrote:

>          I totally agree with Glen.  If I am away from my computer
>          for more than several days, I find that my in-box is filled
>          with as many as 20 "junk-mail" letters addressed to the
>          parasitology net.  I, too, am seriously considering
>          unsuscribing.  I am first of all quite offended by the
>          topics and second, I don't have time to sift thorugh all the
>          junk.  Any ideas?
>          Linda Goossen
>          Grand Valley State University

Gerald McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
635 Barnhill Drive, MS A128
Indianapolis, IN  46202-5120
E-mail:  gmclaugh at iupui.edu
Ph 317-274-2651; pager 275-5000, I.D. #2916