entamoeba hystolitica

Josefine Sweerman adamdt2 at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 2 14:19:14 EST 1998

Hi,

who can tell me something more about entamoeba hystolitica, since my husband
has been suffering from this parasital infection and has medical complaints
eversince.
When he tries to ask the doctors, they react annoyed and sometimes very
rude. We think it is because they cannot believe that he had this infection.
But it has been proved through a regular test and his own doctor confirmed
this fact.

We are particularly interested in anything that has been published, from the
location where you can get infected to the actual damage which this
entamoebe causes.

Thanks,
E-mail us back at:

adamdt2 at xs4all.nl