parasitism and Platyhelminths

Angela Jones Angela.Jones at wkap.nl
Thu Aug 6 10:43:28 EST 1998

I would like to point out that the message posted at this address on August
6. 1998 is not entirely correct. The book "Parasitism and Platyhelminths"
by G. Kearn is available at a reduced rate when mulitple copies are
ordered. When a minimum of six copies are ordered the book is available at
Ukstlg 40 per copy.

All those interested in this offer can contact me at the e-mail address
below.

Hopefully this will reassure all those who have take the trouble to write
to us to air their discontent about the price of the book.

Angela Jones
Assistant to
Rene Mijs
Publishing Editor