entamoeba hystolitica

Gary Lum glum at ozemail.com.au
Fri Aug 7 06:37:57 EST 1998

Josefine Sweerman wrote:

> We are particularly interested in anything that has been published, from the
> location where you can get infected to the actual damage which this
> entamoebe causes.

Try http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/mp/bcu/enta/homef.htm

In addition there are some excellent text books.  Your best bet is to
contact your local university hospital's clinical microbiologist and ask
about text books in the laboratory or in the local university library.
In some libraries, even if you're not a student you can at least read
the books.

BTW the correct spelling is _Entamœba histolytica_ (or _Entamoeba
histolytica_ without the diphthong) if you're trying to use a search
engine.

Regards

Gary

Dr Gary Lum
Director of Microbiology and Pathology
Royal Darwin Hospital

Microbiologists do it with culture and sensitivity
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~glum/
mailto:glum at ozemail.com.au