Alaria

Tom Valley tvalley at rex.ouhsc.edu
Fri Aug 28 06:26:00 EST 1998

Mr.. and Mrs..  Tallant,

As one the physicians who are providing care for your friends I was quite
surprised when I saw your posting in this news group.  Your friends has been
kept up to date on what this organism is what it would do if it were in
their bodies, which at this point is not a certainty as there are many
possible diagnoses.  Without breaching confidentiality this is all I am
liberty to say, but I am sure one of them would be glad to explain it asked.
Please remember that this newsgroup is open to the public, and information
about sensitive medical cases must be closely watched.  Thank you,

Tom Valley M.D.